Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Instant Messaging: Best One Yet

Whoreratio: Are you into Big & Thick ? Contact me at xxx@bell.net so i can email you pics of the beast

Me: Oh good. You again.

W: feeling horny?

Me: Not even the slightest.

W: wots ur email? I can send u pix.

Me: Yes, I think you've mentioned that before. Tempting, but I'll pass. Are you having any luck at all with this ongoing big and thick idiocy?

W: 2 requests today

Me: Because I can't imagine you're having many takers.

W: hot babes infact

Me: Right... are you absolutely sure they were WOMEN?

W: [Whoreratio has logged out]

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Whoreratio. That name is funny on so many levels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seemed pretty apt for this guy. I haven't heard from him at ALL since I suggested he was possibly sending his wiener pictures to other guys. Ha HA!

    ReplyDelete