Sunday, April 25, 2010

Horatio One

Is there a Twelve Step program for iPhone addiction? Perhaps Horatio One could be a member. This guy could NOT put his iPhone away. He wanted to. He tried to. He couldn't do it.

Horatio One: So, it says on your profile that you're really into salsa dancing?

Me: Um... really? No, I don't think that was me...

H: Oh, sorry. I could've sworn that was you. [pulls out iPhone for the 342nd time]

M: Yeah, I've actually never been salsa dancing but it sounds... what are you looking at?

H: I'm just looking at your profile... hang on.

M: Oh. Wait. What? You're looking at my profile RIGHT NOW?

H: Yeah, I was SURE you said something about salsa dancing.

M: Uh... no.

H: Yep. You're right. You didn't say anything about it in here. Must've been someone else.

M: Right. Well. Anyway. Is salsa something you're really into?

H: ...

M: Horatio?

H: Sorry, sorry! My friend just responded to my twitter post. Hang on...

M: ....

No comments:

Post a Comment